[CQ-Contest] 7QP Roadtrip!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, wwdxc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7QP Roadtrip!
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:29:35 -0700
7QP is just a week away.

N7WA/m (N7BV and N7WA) will be trolling through most of the counties of
Eastern Washington looking for the deserving.

Here's the "planned" itinerary. It may go faster, it may go slower,
depending
on conditions and response. We are planning on supporting CW and SSB.
Just listen for the weak signal.

AM  (test starts at 6AM on the West Coast if we can get up that early
<grin>)

considering Klickitat County (not sure yet)
Yakima County
Benton County
Franklin County
Walla Walla County

PM
Columbia County
Garfield County
Asotin County
Whitman County

towards Evening and beyond (headed west to home)
Adams County
Lincoln County
Grant County

considering trying to reach up into Douglas/Chelan depending on how we're
running

Kittitas County
King County (home)

cheers