Re: [CQ-Contest] 2013-14 Officers for the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2013-14 Officers for the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:51:38 -0400
Congratulations to the old and new officers - an excellent job of making the Outlaws into a force to be reckoned with.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 4/29/2013 12:40 PM, BobK8IA@aol.com wrote:
After four years of running the gang, the founders of the Arizona Outlaws
Contest Club are turning the reins over to new leaders.
OUTGOING OFFICERS (Served four years, June 2009 thru May 2013):
President  - Bob Epstein K8IA
North Region VP - Richard   Zalewski W7ZR
Central Region VP -  Mike Fulcher KC7V
South  Region  VP - Dave Gilbert AB7E
Secretary/Treasurer - Sandy  Farley  N7RQ
We did well, taking a bunch of desert individualists, combining their
efforts and turning them into what now is a recognized and competitive contest
club. I am proud to have been a part of that leadership.
But now, time for new ideas and younger leadership too. These Arizona
Outlaws will take office on June 1, 2013:
2013-14 AOCC OFFICERS (June 1, 2013 thru May 31, 2014):
President  -  Mike Fulcher KC7V
North Region VP - Bud Semon N7CW
Central   Region VP - Andy Warycka  NY7N
South Region VP - Bill Straw KO7AA
Secretary/Treasurer - Larry Reader  KE2VB
Plus, my xyl, Sandy N7RQ will continue as the Webmistress for our fine
website. Her creativity has been a real plus for this club.
What a great slate of officers! I am excited about what they bring. Plus
some youth now too. NY7N is 34 and the rest aren't exactly over the hill.
Dynamic individuals to carry the Arizona Outlaws forward.
73, Bob K8IA
Arizona  Outlaws Contest Club - N7AT
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/