[CQ-Contest] What's A Contester To Do?

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What's A Contester To Do?
From: W6SX Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:30:39 -0700

During both NEQP and 7QP, I worked out of area stations. Sometimes the same station CQ'd and ID'd W5XXX and sometimes W5XXX/7 (or /1). Sometimes both in the same turnover. Which should I put in the log? Do the log checkers care?

I understand that the submitted Carbillo will have whatever the station puts in his station information, but I have no way of knowing which to put in my log.

The first rule of contesting is to have fun.

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light _______________________________________________