[CQ-Contest] CQMM 2013 - Missing logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM 2013 - Missing logs
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 16:40:12 -0300
Dear OMs,

We are 10 days to CQMM DX Contest 2013 log submission deadline (May, 21).
If you didn't send your log yet, please do it. Email cwjf@cqmmdx.com. Robot
will return a confirmation in less then a minute.

If your log is not on cabrillo format, send it to help@cqmmdx.com, so we
can help you out convert it to right format and submit it.

Link below shows callsigns found on 10 or more received logs. It's doesn't
mean you really participated on the contest, but If you did, we really
appreciate receive your log.

http://www.cqmmdx.com/missing-logs-2013/

Official Claimed Score will be published on *07-June-2013* and result will
came online on *20-August-2013*.

On behalf of CWJF and CQMM DX Contest Sponsors, I'd like to say Thank You
for participate on CQMM DX Contest 2013. We hope you had as much fun as we
did organizing it for you!

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member