[CQ-Contest] Leg injury stops me from Dayton 2013 - Two Top Band Dinner

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Leg injury stops me from Dayton 2013 - Two Top Band Dinner tickets available 1/2 price
From: "Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:36:35 -0400
A leg injury on Sunday will keep me home and not in Dayton this week.

I am on the mend.

I have two Top Band Dinner tickets for sale @ ½ price = $18/each.

If you can?t pick them up from me in Rockville, MD, Alan, K8GU, can bring
the tickets to you in Dayton.  He?s picking up other tickets from me today.

One ticket has Grilled Salmon as the dinner order. -- $18

One ticket has Pork Chop as the dinner order. -- $18

Contact: N3RR @ EROLS.COM

Have fun.  I sit it out here L

73!

Bill, N3RR