Re: [CQ-Contest] King of Spain CW

To: EC1KR Jesus <jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] King of Spain CW
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:36:34 +0300
Well well well:
- read the rules again:
http://www.ure.es/contest/431-sm-el-rey-contest-english-version.html
EA: Trophy will be awarded to the top-scoring entrant in single
operator multi-band and to the top-scoring entrant in multi-operator
class.
Medal will be awarded to the high scoring entrants in single-band
classes, if a minimum of five logs are received for that band.

Here are results:
http://www.ure.es/concursos/22-su-majestad-el-rey-de-espana/2011-resultados-del-concurso-su-majestad-el-rey-de-espana-ano-2012-cw.html

SINGLE-OP 20M
Posición Indicativo QSO Válidos Puntos Mult. Total Notas
1 EA2RW  60 53 64 33 2.112 Medalla
2 EA7AAW  70 66 68 26 1.768 Diploma
3 EA7ZQ  20 16 17 13 221
only 3 (three)

SINGLE-OP 15M
Posición Indicativo QSO Válidos Puntos Mult. Total Notas
1 EA8DA  270 257 301 67 20.167 Medalla
2 EC8AFM  131 120 148 52 7.696 Diploma
3 EA8AVN  50 42 58 29 1.682
4 EH5ITU  13 12 12 8 96
only 4 (four)

SINGLE-OP 10M DX
Posición Indicativo QSO Válidos Puntos Mult. Total Notas
1 UR3LQ  34 32 60 27 1.620
2 YC1BJX  16 14 18 13 234
3 SQ9FMU  7 7 11 5 55
4 JH6WHN  4 4 10 5 50
5 OK2ABU  5 5 9 5 45
here are 5 (five) - it's enough? Where is any prize for them? OK - NO 50 QSO.

Certificate will be awarded to stations with a minimum of 150 QSO in
multi-band or 50 QSO in single-band classes. For obtaining trophy or
medal this same criterion will be applied.

DX: Trophy will be awarded to the top-scoring entrant in single
operator multi-band class and to the top-scoring entrant in
multi-operator class with at least 150 QSO.
Medal will be awarded to the high scoring entrant in each single-band
class with at least 50 QSO, if a minimum of five logs are received for
that band.
Certificate will be awarded to the high scoring entrant in each
EADX100 country in single operator multi-band class with at least 150
QSO.

During this day I thought about 10 meters entry. But there is same
story. How competitor must know about number of participants?

Jesus and Juan - You are members of the organization and you should be
honored that the participants in the contest will be awarded? Is that
not true?

Sam LY5W/ LY550W till 20th of May