Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules Change(s)

To: n2ic@arrl.net, CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules Change(s)
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
You bring up a pretty good point here.  Maybe, the record should be with an
asterisk and a note explaining the rule change.  Like what they do in Major
League Baseball....*=Steroids

Lee :>
K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.