Re: [CQ-Contest] Can Reverse Beacon Network skimmers get overloaded?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Can Reverse Beacon Network skimmers get overloaded?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 08:30:59 -0500
I had the exact same experience here!
In S&P 90% of the time a single call to a CQing station and I'd have him and logged, Wham-Bam done,

I was playing on 10 meters only, and the band seemed pretty good.

But finding a hole and trying for a run was totally fruitless, and this mode of contesting is typically 50% of my typical mode. But this time I bet it ended up less than 10% if it was that high. I started that way, and thought there was something wrong with my station, but then when one call would work CQing stations, it was obvious I was getting out well.

Very Strange.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock