[CQ-Contest] CQWW WPX Log Analyzer

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, "N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW WPX Log Analyzer
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:53:42 -0500
A new log analyzer for the CQWW WPX CW/PH contests has been posted for download, here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wujl9yqoh7bkrr/hMXXUkGWSy

I would like to remind users that my log analyzers do not attempt to calculate claimed contest scores. This is a task handled best by your contest logging program(s). The log analyzers are focused on presenting "operating performance" characteristics during contests. In addition, because the Cabrillo files contain a limited amount of information, some information can not be extracted for review, such as individual operator performance in a Multi-Operator environment.

Please let me know if you discover any problems or would like a feature added.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN