[CQ-Contest] IARU HF World Championship

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF World Championship
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:49:48 -0400
The annual IARU HF World Championship will be held on the weekend of
July 13 and 14, 2012.  The complete rules can be found at
http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship  I am collecting information as
to what IARU Headquarters (HQ) stations and IARU Officials (AC, R1, R2
and R3) will be QRV during the contest.  Can you please supply me with
the callsign that will be used, the list of operators if possible, the
QSL information, the IARU abbreviation (i.e. ARRL) and any other details
you see of interest.  This information will be published in The Daily DX
and The Weekly DX.

In addition if you have any DX news in the future please let me know.

Also can you please verify that your IARU society information is correct
at http://www.iaru.org/iaru-soc.html

Thank you,
Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

The Daily DX, The Weekly DX
With subscribers in all 50 states and more than 80 DXCC countries
throughout the world.
http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm
https://twitter.com/#!/dailydx