[CQ-Contest] Logs - Upload don't email

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logs - Upload don't email
From: "Frank Hunt" <2bfrank@orcon.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:14:34 +1200
I'm pleased to note that more and more contest organisers have a log
upload facility rather than just accepting log email attachments. In view of
what happened to me recently I will be uploading when ever possible.

My wee tale of woe - as usual operated in the 2012 ARRL 10m contest,
sent my log by email and sat back. Having just checked the scores I noted
my log was not counted. A little research revealed that I had sent my log to
10m@arrl.org instead of 10meter@arrl.org. Okay it's all my fault, but
surprisingly the ARRL email server didn't send me a "your email is
undeliverable" message.

I'm annoyed with myself because my log of 919 contacts and claimed
score of 441,100 would have been the second highest DX CW HP score.

Had a quad heart bi-pass operation just four weeks before the contest, so
was feeling quite pleased with myself that I had managed to operate for 30
hours.

Oh well, there's always another year, but you can betcha I'll be uploading
my log not emailing it!

73, Frank ZM2B/ZL2BR