Re: [CQ-Contest] Addressing Problems

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Addressing Problems
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 21:50:19 -0700
Folks, check the e-mail address that the list is using to send your posts to you. You must use the exact same address when sending messages to the list.

If you have =never= been able to send to the list, your original subscription may have been to some generic forwarding service like arrl.net. Then if you try to send a message to the list from your real address, they don't match and the system just ignores it.

The list software identifies you through your e-mail address. You have to send FROM the same address it sends TO.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick@k7vc.com