Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 127, Issue 3

To: n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 127, Issue 3
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:32:08 -0700
 i guess in a 24 hour classification you would not HAVE to work the whole
24 hours, just work 15 minutes and you still could go in the
overlay.............you could work only 15 minutes and go in the 40 hour
section.

mike w7dra

so you were on Easter island and you got only 15 minutes of contest - no
one is going to short you or say bad things, when they find out that a
bald eagle swooped down and took your only mic............