[CQ-Contest] WRTC Station Test activity schedule

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Station Test activity schedule
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:41:55 -0000
The WRTC2014 organizers are doing everything they can to make sure all of
the competitor stations are equal. Part of that effort is to compare the
signals of the stations in the 2013 Station Test by using the Reverse Beacon
Network. We are asking all of our 25 stations to be on CW on certain bands
and times with their beams in a specific direction.

This schedule is a great chance for anyone chasing the award for working the
Test Stations on the most band modes.

Schedule:
http://www.wrtc2014.org/station-test-schedule-for-signal-testing/

List of active Test Stations:
http://www.wrtc2014.org/competition/2013-station-test/

Please find some time this weekend to work the WRTC test stations.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Co-Chairman, WRTC 2014
email k5zd@wrtc2014.org