Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse beacon of my own call?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse beacon of my own call?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:25:17 -0700

How does somebody who uses a decoder get in the way of anybody except themselves? And how does the use of a decoder in any way diminish the experience for anyone else? Besides offending your sensibilities, that is. Can you tell if somebody is using a decoder when you work them? Do they have an unfair advantage over anyone not using a decoder?

Help me out here ...

Dave   AB7E