[CQ-Contest] RBN Thread(s)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RBN Thread(s)
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:50:47 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,

There have been over 60 posts on this and related topics. It's time to move
 on unless you have something truly incremental to contribute to the
conversation.

I'm also smelling yet another re-emergence of our bi-annual discussion on
"what is assistance" followed closely by "why don't we combine SOAB and
SOAB(a)"  as so on.

We just had the IARU HF Championship contest that included a major  test
precursor to next year's WRTC-2014 event. Surely someone has something
interesting to say about their experience(s)? And, there must be a person who
is
doing something this summer in preparation for the fall contest season that
would be of interest to the group?

Let's get creative and move away from the same old tired  topics -- please?

Thanks.

73, John, K1AR
Your Friendly Co-Moderator