[CQ-Contest] W7DRA bonus station entered in the Hawaii state QSO party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W7DRA bonus station entered in the Hawaii state QSO party
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:25:37 -0700

somehows I wheedled my way into receiving the honored privilege of being
a "bonus station" in the upcoming contest.  I will be S&Ping on 40m and
20m with the HW16 during the day and from 0600-0630z be on 3560 kcs with
the 810 and from 0630-0700z be on 1825 kcs with the 211 and inverted L.

and then it is off to the sack exhausted after all that

mike w7dra

along with the required QSL for each contact sent to the contest
chairman, I will include (suitable for framing) a photo of the operating
position

wait..........your HW16 doesn't work on 20m?