Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: NILs hurt

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: NILs hurt
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 12:04:44 -0400
Reminds me of a certain UA2in the WAE CW contest. I called him, he said DUPE, I said, "Not in my log", he said DUPE, I said "no", he said DUPE and I gave up. On Sunday, probably the same op asked me for QTCs, persistently and repeatedly while I was running. Guess who lost the equivalent of 11 QSOs.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.