[CQ-Contest] Why did I not get a card back?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Why did I not get a card back?
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 21:42:12 +0700
1.  YOU made a mistake on your card or sent no SAE.
2.  Your SAE arrived glued shut or with no nation name on adr.
3.  Mail stolen.
4.  One of thousands of mishaps struck, bad luck.

Yes, there are some bad apples that seem to be trying to make money off
cards, but think about even that.......  Single dollar bills may not be
converted into local currency,  Owning foreign currency is illegal, and
Local postage really does cost THAT much and printing THAT much, too.

It is ironic that a guy with a $30,000 (or more) ham radio set up wants to
cry foul over $2 not getting him a returned card.  My home mail is
delivered by motorbike, rain or shine, and left hanging out of the box "so
I will notice it."  Things in many nations are just not as neat as USA, for
example.

Charly, HS0ZCW