Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 129, Issue 18

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 129, Issue 18
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:12:55 -0500
I remember when I was a Novice

CW only and xtal only controlled freq, and 75 watts input.

Fun CQing and listening all over the band for someone calling you way off your freq because the xtal they had is, well what they had. I remember being on 7105 and the other guy like 25Kc up from me wasn't un common.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme