Re: [CQ-Contest] Query on KP1H

To: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "cq-contesting" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Grand Mesa Contest Club" <gmc@grandmesa.org>, "Mile High DX Assn" <mhdxa@mhdxa.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Query on KP1H
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 22:13:16 -0000
Might be LP1H, I think he was on.

73 John AF5CC

----- Original Message ----- From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com> To: "cq-contesting" <cq-contest@contesting.com>; "Grand Mesa Contest Club" <gmc@grandmesa.org>; "Mile High DX Assn" <mhdxa@mhdxa.com>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 8:55 PM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Query on KP1H

Did anybody work KP1H during the CQ WW this past weekend?  I submitted my
.ADI file to Clublog and got a notification back that KP1H was not known to
be active from Navassa Island on the date of the contact.

The notification read as follows:

"Callsign: KP1H Date: 2013-10-27 00:39:32 Band: 15 QSL: No
'KP1H' is not known to have been active from NAVASSA ISLAND on this date. As
a precaution, this QSO will be stored but marked as invalid for DXCC. If
this callsign is valid, it can be whitelisted - you are invited to send
feedback. For a detailed explanation, please see:
http://clublog.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/77534-whitelists.";

Does anybody have any information that I could submit to Clublog to clarify
this information?  Any help would be appreciated.  Maybe I copied the call
incorrectly.

Thanks,

Dick
W0RAA