[CQ-Contest] Location, location, location

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Location, location, location
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:49:05 -0500 (EST)
Uh, that was 40 years ago when there were bunches of JAs to  work...so many
that a JA speaking op was used for those runs.  That was the  good old days
and now WW contest top honors are reserved for those in the  NE.

I did SOAB HP Assisted in the 2013 WWSSB.  Although I was nr  1 claimed, I
have no doubt that a well equipped station with a good op in  the NE would
have blown me away if he had entered that class.  My station  is probably the
biggest in the SE and I think I'm a decent op, but barring weird  prop
that's what would have happened.

No complaints, just realization of the facts.  We in the SE  have our day
in the ARRL10 and WPX...and a pretty good shot at SS and  NAQP.  You can't
have the advantage in every contest.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 12/2/2013 2:08:48 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,