Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL
From: "Kosinski, Wieslaw" <sp4eez@poczta.fm>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 23:10:03 +0100
I fully agree with Hall's QSLing representation!!!
My all QSLs are handwritten with name of operator to stations wanted my QSL !

It is pleasure to see all information on QSLs
It is interesting how many involves are in QSL projects !!
For me it is a way to know people, their live, problems and humores and so
Many times I look at QRZ.com profiles of my correspondents.

Each QSL I see and read quite carefully, know milions of names
It is nice job for me during listening some DX on the bands.

Papers QSLs are form to show my school pupiles to interested them ham radio.
If they see QSLs from all over the World they can inspiring to get close our
hobby.
It is a way to intested them Contesting and DX-ing, too
KE3X - very interested Junior's behave, almost same like my students

Best 73, Wes SP4Z      (155kQSO on LoTW)

Message: 5