[CQ-Contest] N6TV's RBN Stats from CQWW CW 2013

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N6TV's RBN Stats from CQWW CW 2013
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:01:46 -0500
Once again, Bob, N6TV has produced statistics from the RBN's output during the CQWW CW contest. Check out which RBN Skimmers produced the most spots, and which stations were spotted the most on each band and mode. An addition this year, probably of most interest to RBN contributors, is data on the lowest and highest frequencies reported on each band by each Skimmer. With CW going well beyond the normal limits in big contests, these results may giove you ideas on tuning further up the band; they also provide food for thought on whether we need more Skimmers covering the full 192 KHz during major contests.

A link to the statistics is at <http://reversebeacon.blogspot.com/2013/12/cqww-cw-2013-rbn-stats-by-n6tv.html>. It will take you to a .pdf file that can be downloaded or viewed on line with Adobe Reader. We had to do it this way because blogspot's on-line editor choked on the sheer volume of data.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at