[CQ-Contest] Thank you ARRL and CQC

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "qrp-l@mailman.qth.net" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, "cqclist@yahoogroups.com" <cqclist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you ARRL and CQC
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 15:22:37 -0700
It is a very Merry Christmas around here,
My spirits are way high, with this the latest in good surprises, to come along.
First, thank you for the opportunity to say Thank you to the ARRL for
Sponsoring the SweepStakes - 2012.And to The Great Colorado Qrp Club for
sponsoring the very attractive and very pleasing Plaque, for
Rocky Mountain Division Winner Single Op QRP CW.
It has a letter from Mike - N1TA - the new industrious and overloaded ARRL
Contest Branch Manager.I appreciate all the effort that Mike and all the folks
working behind the scenes to put this together.And I appreciate getting this
too. It says a lot for the CQC and has a special place in my heart, and it will
have a prominent place to be seen. (Right after I get all my fingerprints off)
Thank you ARRL, Mike-N1TA and the entire Colorado QRP CLub.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy