Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW CW Photos Online

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, ghoward@kent.edu
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW CW Photos Online
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:28:12 -0600
Geoff...

Thanks for posting (and taking) all the photos. I enjoyed the visual tour and the captions that helped explain each picture.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

On 1/12/2014 10:55 AM, Geoff Howard wrote:
Contesters,

Last week I finally got the time to post the photos and some data from
CQWW CW last November. You can go to www.pj2t.org , and then on the
main page scroll down under "Completed CCC Operations" and click on
the "CQWW CW 2013" link.

Click on the links on the resulting page such as "Photo Album" to
view the details.

If you want to go directly to the photos, here's that link below.

http://www.pj2t.org/ccc/CQWWCW2013/CQWWCW2013PhotoAlbum/cqwwcw2013.html .

      Thanks and Happy 2014,

               - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho