Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting BUTT-IN-CHAIR Comfort

To: Marvin Bloomquist <n5aw@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting BUTT-IN-CHAIR Comfort
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:09:03 +0200
At OH0V, we have used these for nearly 7 years now:
http://www.citylook.info/fi/ortopedisk-sittkudde.html

Currently, we have only two.
Reading this thread makes me think we need to buy a few more.

The original reason to buy these was the actual chairs we have are not
exactly made for long and nonmoving on-chair pediods.

With these cushions, the overall sitting performance increases drastically
for the second half of the 48 hour contests.
For the latter 24 hours, I consider this a very profitable low cost
investment.

73,
Jukka OH6LI