Re: [CQ-Contest] [MWA] MnQP last minute adjustments

To: <k0rc@citlink.net>, "'Minnesota Wireless Association'" <mwa@w0aa.org>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, <fqp@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [MWA] MnQP last minute adjustments
From: "AC0W" <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:45:12 -0600
Actually W1AW/0 will be activated by several stations during the contest
(1400 - 2359). Stations will be on the full time period on the following
bands and modes:

40 CW & SSB
20 CW & SSB
15 SSB.

15 CW will be active most of the day
80 CW & SSB in the morning and at the very end
160 SSB at the end of the contest
10 meters I'll be on most of the day if it is open

I know 10 meters is in demand. The operators have reported limited openings
for us and when we've had good openings the skip has been long.

Bill
AC0W