Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Rules
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 22:12:25 -0500
OH? NO one? I personally think the special QSY rule in the NCJ Sprints is prejudicial to folks who choose to run <1.5 +++ KW.

I've made my comments known. And I appreciate the NCCC sprints which use these same runs but occasionally limit power to 5 watts or less. It "sorta" levels the playing field.

I'm a klutz at such operating, because of limitation in both mental ability and station equipment (mental ability by heredity and approaching {or actual} senility, station equipment by personal choice.)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time