[CQ-Contest] Tesla Memorial HF Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tesla Memorial HF Contest
From: YU1RA <yu1ra@yu1fjk.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:08:03 +0100
Dear Contesters,

We invite you to participate in "Tesla Memorial HF Contest" which will be held on March, 08/09 2014 starting at 18:00 UTC and ending on 08:00 UTC.
The competition is open to operators all over the Globe.

General rules are:
Everyone works everyone on 80m band only CW;
Points are: distance between stations.

Exchange:
RST + QSO NR + QTH Loc. (first four elements of grid squere);
Exchange examples: 599 043 JO54, 599 065 FN12.

Categories:
Multi Single TX HP;
Single HP, LP and QRP - full or limited time.

We have a WEB service software that automatically receives and checks your log in Cabrillo format. Claimed Score will be published right after log submission deadline.

Check our website for rules, awarding and more details:
http://www.radiosport.org.rs/HFTeslaMemorial/

Thank you and we hope to see you in the contest.

Contest Committee
YT1WA, YU1RA

73 Sinisa YU1RA