[CQ-Contest] February CQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] February CQ
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:43:50 -0500
My digital copy of CQ with the extra articles in "Plus" arrived today.
Some good arfticles in this "QRP issue". One in particular, in the "Plus"
section, walks through how to measure antenna possibilities for a parcel of
land anywhere in the world.  This is of immediate help to me as,
notwithstanding the totally frozen ground, I am trying to fit a 160 meter
antenna on a small postage-stamp-sized lot in northern Denmark in time for
the CQWW 160 SSB. Thanks to digital delivery, CQ arrives worldwide on the
same day, and in this case educated me about a new tool to help me figure
out my 160 problem.  Oh, and the WPX rules over which so many have
expressed interest begin on p.26.     73, Dave OZ/K3ZJ