Re: [CQ-Contest] Sometimes, even sending your call every time, doesn't h

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sometimes, even sending your call every time, doesn't help...
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:20:57 -0500
I NEVER acknowledge a station who doesn't have my call correct. If he/she comes back with N8XO, N8XL, or anything other than N8XX I just send N8XX again, sometimes twice.

I'd say that >99.44% of the time they get my call correctly after the 1st, 2nd, or nth time. If the other op chooses NOT to send my call correctly, I move on. I get a few NIL's even then because the other fellow has a typo, etc.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time