Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:49:09 -0500 (EST)
Hi Scott,

I concur with your findings.  Digital folks really like eQSL, as do  I.  A
lot of folks seem to vehemently dislike it, but I like to see QSLs  and save
my favorites into a folder and run it as a slide show when I'm not  using
the computer otherwise.  There are a lot of nice eQSLs, as well as  too many
default ones.

That being said, I have complaints about eQSL, too.  You just can't
satisify some people.  ;-))  All this belies the fact that I'm a  pretty happy
ham
radio camper.  I'm still coasting down from an  endorphin high from last
weekend's WPX-RTTY.

Online QSLing is a great step forward.  You can see my general QSL
philosophy, as well as other meanderings, on my qrz.com page.

73,
Ken, AB1J