Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates
From: Scott <cq_dx_de_aa0aa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:09:55 -0600
I use fldigi for digital, which uploads directly to RUMlog if it is open, and
use MacLoggerDx for some contests.  None of them upload directly to LoTW, but
do so to eQSL.  However, each produces adif files.  RUMlog, where everything
ends up, links with the ARRL program to provide tq8 files that I upload
manually to LoTW.

It is much easier to do than it sounds and easier to do than explain!  Only one
time did a file fail to upload, but it was because of a poor internet
connection.

73, Scott AA0AA

Sent  Scott's iPad