[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest debriefing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest debriefing
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 20:50:23 -0800
since I have became a member of the single digit contest  club, I have
reentered the vicious dog eat dog world of contest operating

last night at 0607Z........... I worked  RT0C on 40m CW. I heard him on
an SP400, he heard me using a globe chief 90 at 40 watts.

antenna: dipole up 25 feet

and yes I will send in my log, and send him a paper QSL.

for me working only one contact per contest has added some needed zest to
DX
contesting...

mike w7dra

Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat
storage
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52ffc66f7400a466f69e2st03vuc

ZCZC
This is a transmission from the Glowbugs list
NNNN

---
"Glowbugs" group.
email to tetrode+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.