Re: [CQ-Contest] Thanks Don VE3RM

To: rob <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Thanks Don VE3RM
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 06:59:23 -0500
Don and I were kindred spirits, as we shared Canadian suffixes and
heritage...  We kept bumping into each other, from HF through VHF/UHF on
the air in contests,
and finally we met in person at Dayton, where we had a fantastic time.
 Thought I never had an opportunity to operate with him at his station, I
know he was an excellent station host, and always had a whopping signal on
the bands.

I'll miss him.

RIP Don.  Rest Well.   Dit Dit

73,