[CQ-Contest] Contest Video Songs

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Video Songs
From: Mark <markzl3ab@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:42:06 +1300
Apart from the fact anything by the band Multiplier should be a sure fire
winner (although I doubt to the taste of many here), the two that spring to
mind for a video are MARRS, Pump Up the Volume and Phil Collins In the Air
Tonight.  Some of these others would be fun though...

Queen - Radio Ga Ga

Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run

The Buddyrevelles - Morse Code

Blondie - Call Me

REM - Radio Free Europe

The Clash - London Calling (Good for the Gs anyway)

The Rolling Stones - I can't get no Satisfaction (for years with low
sunspot numbers)

New Order - Blue Monday (if the contest didn't go well)

Midnight Oil - The Power and the Passion

SSB Contests

The Style Council - Shout to the Top

EME Contests

The Waterboys - Whole of the Moon