Re: [CQ-Contest] Rotors and preset controller

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rotors and preset controller
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:14:16 -0300
Memorizing is a really good exercise that helps keep your brain cells
healthy.
When I was a kid I started memorizing prefixes of the DXCC list, then I
continued memorizing contest scores, records, etc.
Not sure if my brain cells are okay nowadays though, but at least I'm
trying to keep'em in good shape.

London taxi cab drivers are among the populations with the lowest figures
of Alzheimer's disease and a research indicates that this is so, because of
the complex relationships they constantly must establish between their
brain cells to keep all the intricate streets of London in their brains
"memory bank"

So don't be afraid of memorizing, it is just great exercise.
I would suggest memorizing not only short path beam heading but also long
path ones.

Vy 73

Martin, LU5DX

https://www.alz.org/downloads/facts_figures_2012.pdf