[CQ-Contest] Announcement: GA QSO Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcement: GA QSO Party
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 22:23:49 -0400
The 2014 Georgia QSO Party will be held on Saturday and Sunday April 12 and 13, 2014. All information may be found at www.georgiaqsoparty.org. Plaques and certificates are available for CW, SSB, Mixed, and HP, LP, and QRP for all geographical areas. GA has the second largest number of counties in any state with 159, which is second only to TX. For the past several years, we have had activity reported from all or almost all 159 counties. Many of the counties are small, so mobiles may be QRV from many different counties during the 20 hours of the contest. There will be many mobiles and portable stations QRV from GA as well as home stations. We hope you will all participate in this fun event.

Looking forward to working you all in 2014 GQP.

73, John, K4BAI
For the Sponsors, SEDXC and SECC.