[CQ-Contest] Does your state QSO party use NWT as an abbreviation for No

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does your state QSO party use NWT as an abbreviation for Northwest Territories?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:10:21 -0600
Hi Folks,

I ran into a problem this weekend with some software I wrote to
convert state QSO party county abbreviations to a valid ADIF county
field:

    http://software.ad1c.us/ADIF_County/

It turns out that Newton, MO uses the same abbreviation (NWT) as
Northwest Territories in Canada.

If I re-order the code to check abbreviations before states/provinces,
this will result in lots of error messages, claiming that "MA" or "PQ"
(for example) are not valid county abbreviations for the contest.  The
simplest fix to to simply disallow NWT as an abbreviation for
Northwest Territories (the postal code is NT).

So my question is, are you aware of any state or regional QSO parties
(like NEQP) that accept NWT as an abbreviation for the Canadian
province, instead of NT?  Please reply to me off-reflector.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us