[CQ-Contest] Vlad, 4K9W, needs our help

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Vlad, 4K9W, needs our help
From: "Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA" <AxelSchernikau@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:20:32 +0000
Dear Contesters,

not all of you may know that our friend and active contester Vlad,
4K9W, needs constant care as he can't move at all for more than 30 years.

After his mothers dead in late 2008 many people around the world helped
to arrange a personal care taker on a 24h / 7-day base.

Full information about this ongoing project can be seen at
http://4k9w.blogspot.de/.

For any questions regarding this project please contact me directly
off this list.
Please spread this information to your local clubs (using mailgroups etc.)
as many may not read this reflector.

Many thanks in advance!

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
dl6kva@darc.de

p.s.: sorry, if somebody think this is off topic.