Re: [CQ-Contest] Asking to borrow FT-5000 for WRTC

To: <Yaesu_FT-5000@yahoogroups.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Asking to borrow FT-5000 for WRTC
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:20:30 +0300
Hi all,

I would like to ask if any kind FT-5000 owner anywhere within a reasonable
distance from Boston (or coming there by car perhaps) would be willing to
help us (me and ES2RR) out and lend us a radio for WRTC competition in July.
We did have two agreements with two hams but one of them seems to be out of
reach now and we can't count on it any more.

Can arrange a pick up and happy to consider any ways to make up for the kind
help.

I include CQ-Contest this time, previously posted to FT-5000 reflector only
last year (see below).

Hoping for some positive reaction and Happy Easter!

73

Tonno

ES5TV