Re: [CQ-Contest] Verticals and radials????

To: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mymts.net>, "Joe" <nss@mwt.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Verticals and radials????
From: "Douglas Ruz" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 14:04:56 -0400
Hi,

Thank you everybody for your ideas and information about verticals.

I have been reading many articles written bt Rudy, N6LF about Lazy-H. It is very interesting antenna.

somebody know about any multiband Lazy H design???

I have been modeling one for 40 and 80m using MMANA...I believe it is possible but i need some extra information.

73...Doug, CO8DM - Member of T48K Team
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mymts.net>