[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest: May 20 - Log Deadline

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest: May 20 - Log Deadline
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 15:32:42 -0300
Dears Contesters,

If you participated on CQMM DX Contest (last April, 19-20), we would like
to receive your log until *May, 20*, deadline to submit your log.

If you didn't submit your log, please do it now. Our robot will review your
log and acknowledge your participation. Email to submit your log is
cwjf@cqmmdx.com

Updated logs received list is here:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/logs/logs-received-2014/

If you are not on this list, but you sent your log, please contact us by
email help@cqmmdx.com - We'll be glade to help you.

It doesn't matter If your log is too small. We need your log to validate
all QSOs during the contest.

On behalf of CQMM DX Contest Committee, I'd like to say THANK YOU for
participate on the contest.

73, Luc

https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member