Re: [CQ-Contest] drink for the contests to be kept awake?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] drink for the contests to be kept awake?
From: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:45:34 +0900 (JST)
In article <8D13D0A40CEF5E7-1AF8-4E9C@webmail-m133.sysops.aol.com>,
        Alfredo Velez WP3C via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com> wrote,
        on "Tue, 13 May 2014 17:34:28 -0400 (EDT)";

> That drink for the contests to be kept awake. I here drink energy
> drink or coffee. And you? 73'

http://satocanada.com/satoyunker.html

We have several types of this in JA.  I often drink $15 one.
The most expensive one is over $40 which I've tried about 30
years ago, and I could keep myself awake until I tried to have
short nap.
As for $15, sometimes it's not enough for me, since I had already
been tired before contest due to daily office work :<
--
Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM