[CQ-Contest] 7QP logs are due 1 June

To: "'CQcontest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7QP logs are due 1 June
From: "Dick Frey" <k4xu@bendcable.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 19:21:20 -0700
Don't miss out!  The deadline for 7QP logs is June 1.

Remember, none of the QPs on our weekend - 7QP, InQP and the

NEQP - require you to remove non-counting QSOs or score your log.

Just export that Cabrillo log and email it to each of the sponsors:

7QP:   7qplogs@codxc.org

InQP:  inqp@hdxcc.org

NEQP: logs@neqp.org

More logs means better scoring by the sponsors, and it might get you a
certificate or even a plaque.

Because of our unique scoring software, the 7QP is able to publish the
results within a week of the log deadline.

Do not wait another minute - send your log in.

And, as always, thanks for your support of the 7QP.

73,

Dick,  K4XU