[CQ-Contest] 2014 AQP this weekend.

To: CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com, K1TO@aol.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2014 AQP this weekend.
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 17:22:13 -0500
Hey Everyone,

The Alabama Contest Group announces the next running of the
Alabama QSO Party (AQP) this Saturday, Jun 7th, starting at 1600Z
(1100AM CDST) running for 12 hours.  Operate any portion or all.

There are many categories to choose from.

Use CW, SSB or both (mixed mode).

Operate on 10 thru 160 meters (NO WARC Band contacts).

Please visit the website at http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org for
detailed rules, information and past results.

Certificates and (21) plaques with be awarded to the high score
stations both US and inside of Alabama.

You can see the county activity at
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org/2013/2013_activitypage.html

We currently have 11 mobiles (ties for the most we have had) that will
be cruising the entire state.  There will be many fixed stations to
include several Club Station throughout Alabama.  Should be plenty of
stations to work.

If you have any questions, please contact
kc4hw@alabamaqsoparty.org

Please consider joining/participating and turning in a log for the
Alabama QSO Party.

Thanks and 73!

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org