[CQ-Contest] WOW! Just discovered DX Engineering has CTU textbooks!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WOW! Just discovered DX Engineering has CTU textbooks!
From: sjim <sjim747@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 11:10:13 -0500
​Contest University Textbooks are now available from DX Engineering.  What
is great about this is Contest University Textbook contains the complete
set of slides, in print, from the 2012 - 2014 CTU program. Contest
University is the highlight of my Dayton experience. Having the textbook
proves to be a valuable reference during the year as it contains the
experience and practices of some of the most outstanding operators.

Not only contest information but I find it so helpful in building my
station with the tower and rotor information so valuable.

This is such a valuable resource. Glad these books are now available.

Jim, W5JCS
Stillwater OK