Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules preview

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules preview
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:45:18 -0700

The fact that you don't consider that to be a penalty gives me some insight into the reasoning process behind your proposal.

It also seems to have escaped you that there are elements to logging a QSO that go beyond the exchange of information. The guy on the other end could have copied my callsign perfectly ... even sent it back to me with his report ... and still log it incorrectly without me having the slightest opportunity to do anything about it.

Dave  AB7E