[CQ-Contest] WRTC2014 Live Video

To: <wrtc2014@lists.wrtc2014.org>, "'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2014 Live Video
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:51:43 -0000
We will be doing live video streaming from the HQ hotel during WRTC2014. The
schedule is flexible depending on when something is happening and our video
crew is available.

View the video and see the schedule at
http://www.wrtc2014.org/video-streaming/

We are storing the video and will try to make it available from the site.
This will allow you to watch the recorded video if we aren't broadcasting at
times.

It is very exciting to have the teams and referees arriving at the hotel.
You can tell the competitors are excited about the contest, but there is
also a lot of energy from seeing the contesters that we only know by their
callsigns!

Keep an eye on our Facebook fan page for news and pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/wrtc2014

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
WRTC 2014 ? Marketing Communications
mobile 617-899-1380